- General Meeting - Wed, Nov 12. Come learn what PAC is doing, like how much we are raising and what we are spending it on! The Pre-Teen Outreach Worker will be speaking about his role at Queen Mary too.
- Community Fair - Sat, Nov 15. Many local organizations will have information tables and there will be fun demonstrations. Entry is free of charge, but food sales will benefit our students.
- Parent Evening - Wed, Nov 19. Do you know what an International Baccalaureate (IB) Learner Profile is? Come find out how you can support your IB student. Open to both Queen Mary and Capilano families. Please RSVP to email@example.com.
Here are community events:
- North Shore Kids Sing! St. John's Anglican Church has opened registration for a new children's choir. FREE of charge, held Thursdays 4-5pm.
- Family Bowling Event - Sat, Nov 29. For families with children aged 3-6 years. $2/person at the North Shore Bowl.